Sunday, May 30, 2010

Grey vs Gray



This weather is definitely messing with my head. It's cold and rainy like winter.... I played different versions of Summertime this morning kinda like an offering to the heavens....a reminder that's its practically June. It's been GRAY for 2 weeks. It's getting to me. Depressing. The forecast shows gray for days ahead. I'm bitching I know, but my spirit needs some yella. I was blog looking and saw that some kids back eastish were in a kiddie pool......! What?!
I'm gonna bundle up later in a blanket and watch a comfort movie to comfort my drearies.

7 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

I'm cold too.
I'm sitting in front of the window air-conditioner and the back of my neck is sunburned from working in the garden.....
(I thought maybe if I made you "fume" a bit, it might warm you up! tee hee)

Sidereal Day said...

uh huh, yep, this grey sucks

yoborobo said...

I hate it when it is grey for more than 4 days (that is my mental limit - haha!). I hope you get some sunshine SOON. xo!

Lrc said...

Gray does do weird things to perceptions of space...some of which I like. We have fortunately got some sun breaking out today after the rain. Hallelulia!

JUNKER JANE said...

Thanks guys.....sun came out yesterday for a few hours now it's raining....woo hoo :D

Cara Carmina said...

uy that´s my most feared of my loooooong winter ... the GREY....

it does get into your head... I get sleepy...

hope the sun comes soon to your hood!

xx

ps. my verification word was haphyma and I like it!

JUNKER JANE said...

Cara, usually the gray is long gone by now but ahh well...maybe we'll have a summer that extends into october! yeah :D