Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Places on Hawthorne Ave.






Usually every week we'd go out for coffee in the morning and walk around and take photos, but these past few weeks other things have come up and I finally got out today to do just that.
Yeah it was with the kids now that school is out and it wasn't so relaxed, but still. I got summore posted flyers and I am happy about that.
These kids are going to bed TOO LATE! And I can't seem to find creative time at night anymore, it's more than irritating....I think I need to get them up at 5 am....I'm kinda crabby, sorry.
Anyway, enjoy these pics :)

4 comments:

Curtis Collectables :) said...

Awesome pics. Make me want to travel!

JUNKER JANE said...

THanks Curtis :)

Deborah said...

Oh my,you live in quite a racy neighborhood! Too funny.

JUNKER JANE said...

Deb...no, I don't live near there...but I wish :D