Sunday, May 17, 2009

Found


I was driving the kids to the park and was at a stop and I spied this art on a post. Luckily I had my camera so I shot it from the car. It's just down the street from my house and I wonder if it is to be taken or what?? It gives me the idea to leave nailed voodoos up all over Portland :D It'll take a little disipline, like making the time to make extras but I should do it. I mean, if I saw a surprise voodoo nailed to a pole it would completely thrill me to tears :D But I'll write a TAKE ME note.
K, someone check on me in a few weeks to make sure I'm not just talking to talk.

4 comments:

Chris Gray said...

This has been done with small toys...where you make something, put it in a waterproof see-through bag with a note that says "I'm Yours!" (or something like). Then you photograph where you've left it, and return a bit later to see if it's gone!

I think voodoos would be a great addition to the whole concept of just giving things away because we can! Maybe you could chivvy-up a few more of us to join in too;-)

I'd do one for a start.....


(ps your "thingy" is on it's way!)

JUNKER JANE said...

Chris, :) Thanks a bunch! For the thingie on its way...and for the nice words.
Yeah, but you start the group...I am already supposed to start a public bathroom art one, hehe...

Ronnie said...

Hi JJ! Love the new stuff. Love the old stuff. Whatever floats your boat. Great pictures you've posted. It's been crazy busy here so trying to catch up with folks in the middle of the night! Take care kiddo.

JUNKER JANE said...

Hey Ronnie!
I missed ya! But I am glad you were a creative busy!
Maybe now that summer is almost here the days will be syrupy slow instead of crazy :D