Friday, July 25, 2008

Still no camera





It will be a few days before I'll finally get my camera. I am looking at my blog and it's a pretty dull blog. I want just a pretty blog :) I have been thinking of new ideas to make my blog better. I will be taking artful photos. Small details of beautiful junk. It will also help me to take notice of small things and slow down. I am usually all up in my head with ideas or stress :)
Anywhoo, I buy kids books NOT only for my kids, but for me! :) I usually keep MY kids books up and away from grubby hands, hehe. Here are some pics from one of my favorite illustrators, Calef Brown.

4 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

You DO have a beautiful Blog, silly goose!

JUNKER JANE said...

You are too kind :D

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, one lesson I've learned is not to have any library books around my kids! I'm always on the hunt for great children's books and have recently discovered Bayard and their series of StoryBoxBooks, AdventureBoxBooks and DiscoveryBoxBooks (which is a special Olympic edition) They have work by acclaimed children's books illustrator Helen Oxenbury appearing in the Storybox series for September. In addition to this, they also have some great activities for rainy days: http://www.storyboxbooks.com/potatoprinting.php, http://www.adventureboxbooks.com/macaroni-picture-frames.php, http://www.discoveryboxbooks.com/skittles.php Enjoy!

Leeanna Butcher said...

I am totally with you on the children's book collecting! I love looking at all the great illustrators out there- it's become somewhat of an addiction for my husband and I now.